In an increasingly complex world, it is good to know that you have made sensible provision for you and your family for the future so that you know where you stand if you are looking after others. Planning may not be difficult but it must be dealt with correctly in order for you to be sure that your wishes are carried out.
We can talk you through your needs and make sure that your financial affairs and property are arranged correctly and we can help you consider tax planning, charitable giving and many other things that may need to be resolved now so that you can get on and live your life to the full.
But why should you use Eaton-Evans and Morris? The following are just some of the reasons and matters that we can help with:
- We will work with you to deliver our service in the way you require
- We will tell you at the outset the costs involved and the different pricing options available to you
- We provide a friendly personal service that puts you first
- We have many years experience
- Personal contact is very important
Making a will is important and we offer a complete Wills service to cover the following:
- Wills and succession planning
- Advising the elderly and vulnerable clients
- Advanced directives/living Wills
- Statutory Wills
We offer home visits to the elderly, infirm and disabled and can provide large print leaflets upon request.