We provide the following benefits:
- Additional Sick Leave - we generally provide full pay for the first two weeks during any rolling twelve month period.
- Additional Maternity Leave - we generally pay 100% of your wage for the first 12 weeks, 50% for the following 12 weeks, 25% for the next 12 weeks before you drop down to any remaining statutory maternity pay.
- Dependants Leave - we generally provide full pay for the first 5 days to support you through any unforeseen or emergency situations where you care for a dependant.
- Compassionate Leave - we generally provide full pay for up to four weeks during any rolling twelve month period..
- Discounted Legal Services - we offer 150 loyalty points annually which can be converted into cash to purchase legal services from Eaton-Evans & Morris for yourself or a relative or a friend.
- 2 hour flexi time - this provides staff with some flexibility in their working day to attend routine appointments and so forth without taking annual leave.
- Additional Annual Leave - you can accrue up to an additional 5 days annual leave with us, on top of your statutory annual leave.
- Buyback Days - you can purchase up to one additional weeks annual leave (similar to unpaid leave) which can be paid in advance over six monthly instalments.
- Dress down Friday - we encourage a more casual appearance (subject to your diary) when attending the office on a Friday.
- Monthly Social - an event is arranged each month by our internal 'fun committee', this can range from a cinema evening to a drink after work.
- Book Exchange - a place where staff can leave any unwanted books they may have and borrow books left by other.
- Spectacles - periodical contribution up to £100 for new lenses and/or glasses.
- Car Parking - access to a rota which provides you with free car parking in Castle Lake car park.
We also provide a variety of rewards throughout the year which range from ice creams, early finishes on a Friday to additional discretionary leave during festive seasons such as Easter and Christmas.