Dealing with the loss of a close relative or friend is never easy and if you are called upon to administer the estate of somebody who has passed away it is often a lot to deal with at an already difficult time. Our friendly, approachable and experienced probate solicitors can help relieve the stress by assisting you every step of the way.
We know how important peace of mind is to all of our clients and sensitivity and understanding is paramount. We are a long established private client firm and we have extensive experience and knowledge across a broad range of private client matters. The issues which we can help resolve and advise upon can be delicate and distressing for clients so we apply our professionalism and empathy at all times.
We can either help to implement the terms of the Will or to look after the distribution of the estate which might include dealing with property, business assets, HM Revenue and Customs, debts and other matters. For your peace of mind we are highly experienced in all of these areas.
We can also help to maximise tax savings for the estate and its beneficiaries and we can also assist should there be a challenge to the validity of the Will or a claim against the estate.
But why use us? The following are just some of the reasons:
- We offer a free initial telephone consultation
- We provide a friendly, caring and sympathetic service
- We will tell you at the outset the likely level of costs involved
- We deal with all levels of cases from the straightforward all the way up to complex estates
- We will work with you and keep you advised throughout
Our services include:
- Advice on and interpretation of the Will or the intestacy provisions where there is no Will.
- Advice on the impact of Inheritance Tax to the estate.
- Lifetime tax planning and asset protection.
- Trust Administration.
- Wills and Inheritance Tax planning including family business and rural agricultural estates.
- Probate and administration.
- Advice on contested Wills.
- Post-death tax planning/Deed of Variation
- Family/Business succession planning
- Advising Executors and Administrators
- Fully administering estates when the deceased left a Will (Grant of Probate)
- Advising and tracing Beneficiaries