At Eaton-Evans and Morris we provide a comprehensive advice service for clients with commercial and private interests in rural and agricultural matters.
Our agricultural and rural affairs team can provide specialist advice to farmers, land owners and rural people. We have a strong agricultural focus and many of our team are from agricultural backgrounds. We always take the time to understand your business and family circumstances as well as the legal matter. This way we can ensure any legal advice is tailored to you personally and provides the best outcome for you and your business.
We have a wealth of experience and we can assist in matters relating to family farms, agricultural land law and the disposal and/or diversification of farmland.
We have worked hard to earn an excellent reputation for dealing with your commercial and personal matters in a professional and caring manner and we are able to advise you on a wide range of issues and areas to include:
- Agricultural and Farm Business Tenancies
- Wills, Probate and Inheritance Tax planning
- Adverse Possession claims
- Public and Private right of way
- Wind Farms, solar energy and other alternative energy generation;
- Listed Buildings
- Employment issues
- Buying/selling agricultural property
- Voluntary first registration of title
- Grazing Licences
- Dispute resolution
- Company formation and disputes
- Partnership agreements and disputes
To discuss matters further as to how we can help you please contact Samantha Morgan, Helen Hodges or Sean Dyer