We appreciate that problems can arise and do arise in the work place and these issues can be time consuming and challenging for any business. We are here to help you with any issues during or after your employment with the focus on resolution and settlement. Employment law can be complicated and ever changing and you can rely upon us to guide you through the complexities that effect your organisation or dispute.
We act for businesses of all sizes from start-ups through SMEs to limited companies and yet we always aim to provide a personal service which is tailored to your precise needs and resources. We offer a practical and flexible approach providing your business with various options on how to access and fund our legal advice. We will always work with you to develop relationships that are trusted and responsive to your specific needs.
We provide advice and assistance in the following areas: -
- Settlement/compromise agreements
- Work place discrimination and family rights
- Disciplinary and grievance issues and procedures
- Unfair dismissal and constructive dismissal
- Employment status and contracts
- Sickness absence, attendance and performance management
- Confidential information, restrictive covenants and garden leave
Whatever your issues or dispute we are committed to providing you with a professional service and transparent advice at a reasonable cost.