At Eaton-Evans and Morris we provide a comprehensive advice service for clients with commercial and private interests in rural and agricultural matters.
We draw upon our experience to provide a complete legal service at a highly competitive rate. Whatever area of advice you are looking for our assistance with we have the experience and expertise to help you achieve your goals. Our advice is practical, clear and is provided in a friendly manner and in clear language by lawyers with wide experience of rural issues.
Our agricultural and rural affairs team can help you understand the issues surrounding farming laws and rural business affairs so that your family and business can prosper. Farms and estates are much more than businesses. They are the homes and often financial centres for extended families and understanding both the commercial and the personal aspect of farming and the wider agricultural sector is essential to providing you with an effective legal service. We have a wealth of experience and we can assist in matters relating to family farms, agricultural land law and the disposal and/or diversification of farmland.
We have worked hard to earn an excellent reputation for dealing with your commercial and personal matters in a professional and caring manner and we are able to advise you on a wide range of issues and areas to include:
- Agricultural and Farm Business Tenancies;
- Wills, Probate and Inheritance Tax planning;
- Adverse Possession claims;
- Public and Private right of way
- Wind Farms, solar energy and other alternative energy generation;
- Listed Buildings;
- Employment issues
- Buying/selling agricultural property
- Voluntary first registration of title
- Grazing Licences
- Dispute resolution
- Company formation and disputes
- Partnership agreements and disputes