The Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS) is a recognised quality standard for law firms who provide legal services for wills and estate administration advice.
We are proud to have acheived the high standards of practice and integrity to become accredited on 14th April 2014. The accreditation is managed by the Law Society and it requires our private client department to complete regular training in this area of law.
What we will do for you
We will carry out our work for you in accordance with teh good practice standards of the Law Society's Wills and Inheritance Protocol. This means that we will:
- treat you with dignity and respect
- be polite and considerate
- use clear language and keep legal jargon to a minimum
- explain what the costs are ikely to be and how we charge
- advise you on the issues and options for dealing with them
- explain what you can expect from us
- carry out our work in a timely manner
- respond promptly to your enquiries
- keep you informed of our progress
Further information can be found here.