How we are currently operating?
Updated 24th March 2020.
We would like to advise you that we have decided to close our office from today for a period covering the current government restrictions on movement. The Directors of the business will continue to work from home during this period and provide a limited service based on client’s needs. If you do wish to contact one of the Directors, please e-mail one of the following addresses with your contact details:
- Matthew.Raggett@eaton-evans.com – Head of Family
- Sean.Dyer@eaton-evans.com – Head of Private Client
- Helen.Hodges@eaton-evans.com – Head of Property
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
In addition to our normal high standards we have put in additional measures many, many weeks ago to support efforts in delaying the spread of Covid-19, such as:
- Encouraging our staff to wash their hands more regularly with soap and water.
- Providing anti-bacterial wipes on each floor of the building.
- We have moved to cleaning our main reception/meeting areas to hourly.
- Reduced the movement of staff between desks and using alternative equipment.
- Providing staff with regular updates on the virus and what the latest government advice is.
- Cancelled all non-essential travel, training and business events.
- Removal of cotton hand towels and the introduction of disposal paper towels.
This is to protect you, our staff and other visitors to our offices, some of whom may be particularly vulnerable if exposed to Covid-19. We will continue to follow the Government guidance: https://phw.nhs.wales/topics/latest-information-on-novel-coronavirus-covid-19/