How we are currently operating?
Last updated: 14th September 2020
Please note that we continue to operate a “business as usual” policy in that we have adapted to the current situation with some members of staff working remotely from home whilst others continue to work in the office. We are utilising information technology in order to offer flexible solutions and service to all of our clients. However, there may be some occasions where responses take a little longer than usual but please be assured that any urgent or time sensitive transactions are being prioritised and dealt with as quickly as we can. Please feel free to contact the fee earner dealing with your matter directly.
If you have booked an appointment to attend our office, then please help us to manage the number of visitors by arriving promptly. Please avoid arriving more than 5 minutes early. In line with the current government guidance, face coverings will need to be worn for all indoor appointments at our office. In the event that you do not have one, or have simply may have forgotten to bring it – do not worry, as we do have some available for you to use. If you have received an invitation from us to attend a video conference call then you can log on here using the log in details provided to you by e-mail. You may wish to request a demo if you are unfamiliar or unsure of how to use this video conferencing application or alternatively a member of our team would be happy to assist you.
In addition to our normal high standards we have put in additional measures many, many months ago to support efforts in delaying the spread of Covid-19, such as:
- Encouraging our staff to wash their hands more regularly with soap and water.
- Providing refillable anti-bacterial wash on each desk and in each room, on each floor of the building.
- We have moved to regular deep cleaning of our meeting rooms and reception area.
- Reduced the number of staff in the office, with the majority now working from home.
- Providing staff with regular updates on the virus and what the latest government advice is.
- Cancelled all non-essential travel, training and business events.
- Removal of cotton hand towels and the introduction of disposal paper towels.
This is to protect you, our staff and other visitors to our offices, some of whom may be particularly vulnerable if exposed to Covid-19. We will continue to follow the Government guidance: https://gov.wales/coronavirus